We assist our clients deliver integrated transport systems, through providing advice to address a wide range of challenges across their businesses, manage risks and improve performance
We advise clients on a wide range of challenges across their business and support them to deliver integrated transport systems, manage risks, improve performance and be operationally ready.
We work with a wide range of public and private sector clients across all stages of projects and asset lifecycles. Combining the broad knowledge of our locally based consultants with the international experience of our overseas colleagues allows us to provide industry leading advice and solutions.
Our comprehensive advisory services include:
• Strategy development
• Studies, analysis and benchmarking
• Business cases
• Expert appraisals including major capital project gateway reviews and assurance
• Project and program management
• Change Management
• Business readiness (new service offering)
o Delivery of business readiness and subordinate plans
o Operational scenarios and change impact assessments
o Risk based training needs analysis (RBTNA)
o Training and operational readiness plans
o Design, development and delivery of customised training materials and artefacts
o Training evaluation and validation
o Governance, monitoring and reporting
We employ individuals with
• strong technical attributes who use pragmatic approaches based on practical hands-on experiences and lessons learned
• highly skilled learning and development professionals who can tailor technical training to your end user.