The SYSTRA Scott Lister Board is committed to achieving and demonstrating the highest standards of corporate governance
These standards underpin the Company’s operations to ensure that the highest levels of integrity and compliance are adhered to, with decisions made ethically. This commitment is supported by our vision, mission and values.
Executive Board of SYSTRA Scott Lister:
- Jean Charles Vollery - Having been with SYSTRA for over 22 years, during which he has had a number of articles on Bridges published, Jean Charles is the Chief International and Development Officer for SYSTRA, a member of the Group Executive Committee and Chairman of the SYSTRA Scott Lister Board.
- Mark Scott - A founding director of SYSTRA Scott Lister, Mark is now CEO of SYSTRA ANZ, as well as being Managing Director and Board member of SYSTRA Scott Lister.
- Bruno Schmitt - Bruno Schmitt serves as an Executive Vice President of Finance & Administration and Member of Executive Board of SYSTRA Scott Lister as well as SYSTRA S.A.
- Howard Lister - A founding director of SYSTRA Scott Lister and an industry expert in risk engineering and safety management, Howard is an Executive Board Member.
- Oliver Dezorme - Chief Financial Officer since 2012, Olivier Dezorme has supported the group’s very rapid growth in his seven years at SYSTRA. Before his time at SYSTRA he was Chief Financial Officer at INEXIA. Today he sits as one of the members of the Executive Board for SYSTRA Scott Lister.
- Arezki Touat - Arezki is by background a civil engineer, completed an MBA at Insead and has been contributing to the development of transport infrastructure around the world, for the last 17 years. Today Arezki is leading SYSTRA business in South-East Asia and sits as an Executive Board Member for SYSTRA Scott Lister.